Tuesday, July 31, 2007

A Jedi Knight of Old. Part V

“Wha-? No!” I was shocked! Kill her? Why would I do that? We were Jedi, at least I was a Jedi. It was my job to protect life! Not take it away! It suddenly dawned on me that I was in a strange ship with a person that I had only known for a few hours. She could kill me and no one would ever find out what happened.
I backed away a few steps without realising it.
“Why would I want you to kill her? She needs help, not hurt!”


"I'm not going to hurt you," she said calmly, "You haven't read much about the old temple, have you? We had to put down threats, specifically ones that could possibly lead to the sith. I can cleanse her mind, but that wasn't my specialty… I just know some tricks, from my-" She cut her sentence off as we passed two rooms with closed doors.

Lebua stopped at the next room, "Feel free to go into every room on the ship except the two I passed by. I will go watch the ship, if you need a short nap, it will be an hour or so before we arrive." I wondered what had happened to the residents of those rooms.


I watched her walk away and wondered how many times she had done that in her life. My first impression had been right, she had gone through trials and seen darkness and I wondered what they were.

I sat on the bed and opened myself to the Force. I didn’t need sleep, I didn’t want sleep. I contemplated all that had happened in the last hour. The Old Temple? Well, no one knew about that thanks to the Emperor. Mind wipes? Well that one wasn’t new; Uncle Luke had tried to do that to me once. But put down threats? Just what did that mean, though I had a fair idea. But why?
I sighed and held my head in my hands and thought about Hera. Just what did I want Lebua to do with her? Gain her trust for a start and then help her. But how? How to help her?
The Force nudged me and showed me a picture of my Aunt. Suddenly it was all so clear.
Hera needed a Master, someone that she could trust and Master Sapphire needed someone as well.But would she take up her lightsaber again? And how to suggest it to her?


See Master Sapphire did here.

3 Comments:

Blogger Erifia's Author said...

Hey baby, I would suggest, subtly and gently.

Reminds me of the time- Aww nevermind, what's the point.

4:13 am  
Blogger Dark Jedi Kriss said...

Yeah, very subtly and gently.

6:10 pm  
Blogger Skywalker said...

She was good master in her day.

6:21 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home