Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Foiled Again!

Dark Jedi Kriss jumped through a wormhole and shoved this tag into my hands before being sucked back in shouting something about Vader and Anakin... Bizzare...

1. You have to post these rules before you give the facts.

2. You must list one fact that is somehow relevant to your life for each letter of your middle name. If you don’t have a middle name, use the middle name you would have liked to have had.

3. At the end of your blog post, you need to choose one person for each letter of your middle name to tag. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

Okay so I'm gonna cheat and just use my real name. Here goes!

Jedi
Awsome
Inventor
Not full of myself... lol
Amazing pilot

Okay, so that's that done with, so I tag...
Fluke
Jon
Lebua
Barris
Efrica

Bwa ha! Suckers! :P

6 Comments:

Blogger Fluke Starbucker said...

it's quiet...

TOO quiet.

So, will you be completing step 3? You will need to before I can address this task.

BWAAAHAAAHAAA!

3:08 pm  
Blogger Barriss Offee said...

Fluke right, when are you going to do that?

6:10 pm  
Blogger Fluke Starbucker said...

I dunno, like Thursday or Friday or something.... It'll be in my next posty-wosty.

11:31 pm  
Anonymous Ebony said...

I heard tell that yourmiddle name was Leanne. Is this true?

8:23 am  
Blogger Barriss Offee said...

Fluke, I was asking Jaina when she was going to tell all of us to come read this meme.

7:05 pm  
Blogger Fluke Starbucker said...

oh... uh.....

ok

12:30 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home